- Location: Chonburi, Rayong
- Salary: According to educational background and work experience.
- Position: 1
Building Manager Job Description:
Managing, ensuring the safety and maintenance of the building are in compliance with the rules and regulations prescribed by the law. Coordinating with the committee and juristic person manager of building, preparing daily income reports, meeting minutes, controlling the work of employees to achieve the objectives of various tasks.
Building Manager Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Management, or a related field preferred.
- Good communication in written and spoken English.
- Good leadership & relationship and services mind.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good ability to work under pressure.
- At least 3 years of experience as a building manager or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the Thailand Condominium Act, relevant laws and regulations.
- Good level of proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Social Security
- Annual Bonus
- Others (as agreed)